6268 Old Kilkenny Review. Journal of the Kilkenny Archeological Society
Volume 3 Number 3 1986. 15.00
Coolfin Books
Bridge Street
Portlaw
Co. Waterford Close

www.coolfinbooks.ie
Editorial 240
County Kilkenny Priests in Newfoundland by Kevin Whelan 242
History of Stephens Barracks, Kilkenny by M. Mullagh & L. Condon 256
Rev. James Graves (1816-1886) by Margaret M. Phelan 267
A fifteenth century prayer book from St. Kieran's College library by Rowan Watson 277
The Antiquities of St. Patrick's Parish by May Kenealy 283
The Antiquities of St. Patrick's Parish: St. Patrick's De La Salle 1886-1986 by Rev. Brother Kieran 288
The Antiquities of St. Patrick's Parish: Memories of the Village by May McCarthy 289
The Antiquities of St. Patrick's Parish: Butler House by Margaret M. Phelan 292
An Ancient Repair Method by Ellen Prendergast 293
Fr. Joseph Broughall by Maureen Hegarty 295
Callan in the Early 20th century by Carmel Kealy 299
Kilmanahan, An Early Monastic Site by John Ryan 302
Kilkenny Black Marble by Ted Nevill 305
Ballyragget Lodge by Sr. M. Paschal 306
Previous Next